Has Nayanathara been roped in for ‘Oh My God’ remake, featuring Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh? Well, this is the latest rumour that is circulating in Filmnagar. Nayanathara was selected as the heroine opposite Venkatesh for the film ‘Radha’.
This movie has now been halted and Venkatesh has moved on to the ‘Oh My God’ remake. Since producer DVV Danayya has Nayanathara’s dates, he reportedly gave them to the makers of ‘Oh My God’ remake. The news has not been confirmed yet officially.
Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar will be the producers of this movie and Dolly is expected to be the director. Regular shooting will commence from May.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon