Nayanthara is one of the top stars in the country and there is no denying the fact as all her films are taking some very good openings at the box office these days.
The same has happened once again as her latest film, Immaikka Nadodigal has made some fab money. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total gross of 12 crores after the first three days of its release.
This is a very good start and even mid-range heroes struggle to get that kind of money at the box office. Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap plays a key role in this film which is a suspense thriller.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes