Nayanthara is addressed as ‘Lady Superstar’s, especially in Tamil cinema, and it is not without a reason. She is one of the few actresses who can pull off an entire film on her shoulders, and she continues to command both respect and love from the industry. No wonder, her mere presence in a film is enough to set the cash registers ringing.
The actress will soon be seen in a action thriller titled Imaikkaa Nodigal, which also stars Atharvaa, Raashi Khanna, and Anurag Kashyap. The film’s trailer was launched earlier today and Nayanthara is being universally praised for her role as an investigative cop who tries to find a serial killer.
While the film also marks Anurag Kashyap’s debut as an actor in Tamil cinema, Nayanthara’s confrontation with Anurag is said to be the major highlight in the film, which has already become one of the most awaited movies of the season in Tamil. Ajag Gnanamuthu has directed the film and Vijay Sethupathi will be seen in a special role.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son