Nag made his fans very happy when he revealed that he is making a sequel to his hit film Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film will go on floors very soon and the latest we hear is that Nayanthara is in talks to play the female lead.
The latest gossip reveals that director Kalyan Krishna has met Nayan and narrated her the story and very soon the star actress will take a call whether to do the film or not.
As of now, Nagarjuna is busy filming Mandhudu 2 in the direction of Rahul Ravindran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Balayya showcases his generous nature once again
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake