Nag made his fans very happy when he revealed that he is making a sequel to his hit film Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film will go on floors very soon and the latest we hear is that Nayanthara is in talks to play the female lead.
The latest gossip reveals that director Kalyan Krishna has met Nayan and narrated her the story and very soon the star actress will take a call whether to do the film or not.
As of now, Nagarjuna is busy filming Mandhudu 2 in the direction of Rahul Ravindran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?