Nayanthara is going to dub her own voice for the first time in her career in Telugu and she’s doing this for Krish’s upcoming film Krisham Vande Jagadgurum. Apparently, Krish requested her to give it a shot and the actress was more than happy to dub her own voiuce. She’s playing the role of a documentary filmmaker named Devika who brings about a huge change in the life of the hero. Rana is playing the lead role in this film. Most part of the film has already been shot and recently, Krish decided to shoot the film in Tamil as well. V S Gnanasekhar is the cinematographer and Mani Sharma is composing the music. Last year, Nayanthara surprised everyone with her performance in Sri Rama Rajyam, which many believed will be her last film. However, she made a comeback with a vengeance and signed up big ticket films in Telugu and Tamil. Apart from Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, she’ll soon be seen with Nagarjuna in Love Story, with Gopichand in Jagan Mohan IPS and another untitled Tamil film with Ajith.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood