The makers of star heroine Nayanthara’s 65th film, Netrikann, kick-started the shooting formalities this morning in Chennai. The film’s first look posters hint that it’s going to be a never before seen thriller with a bold concept.
Netrikann’s first look posters also hint that Nayan could be playing a visually challenged woman. The film is being directed by Milind Rau, who had earlier directed Siddharth’s horror thriller, Gruham. Nayan’s beau and popular Tamil director Vignesh Shivan is bankrolling this project under Rowdy Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings