The makers of star heroine Nayanthara’s 65th film, Netrikann, kick-started the shooting formalities this morning in Chennai. The film’s first look posters hint that it’s going to be a never before seen thriller with a bold concept.
Netrikann’s first look posters also hint that Nayan could be playing a visually challenged woman. The film is being directed by Milind Rau, who had earlier directed Siddharth’s horror thriller, Gruham. Nayan’s beau and popular Tamil director Vignesh Shivan is bankrolling this project under Rowdy Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project