Nayanthara, one of the leading actresses down south, has been doing a handful of female-centric films of late. Nayan scored a solid hit in the form of Maya, a horror drama. Buoyed by the success of this film, Nayan has given her green signal to yet another horror drama.
To be made as a Telugu and Tamil bilingual, the regular shooting of this film will kick-start from the 18th of this month. The makers claim that the film’s script is totally different from the ongoing horror dramas.
Popular Telugu filmmaker Malkapuram Sivakumar, who produced Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya and Manoj’s Shourya, is producing this film, which will be directed by Murugadoss Ramaswamy.
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue