Balakrishna is going all out to promote his forthcoming film Paisa Vasool. He has teamed up with Puri Jagannadh for the first time in his career and it looks like the duo have struck a great equation in the process. Not only did Balakrishna stand by the director during a recent controversy related to drugs, but he has praised him for his conviction.
Now, with just two days to go before the film hits the screens, Balakrishna is busy promoting the film across various platforms. Not just the conventional TV and print interviews, Balakrishna will also be seen in No 1 Yaari with Rana, a celebrity talk show hosted by Rana. The actor appeared on the show, along with Puri Jagannadh, and the makers promise to deliver lots of entertainment.
Apart from this, he has also interacted with some digital channels which are aimed at the youth. All in all, it looks like Balakrishna is thrilled to have worked with the team and he’s walking the extra mile to get people talking about ‘Paisa Vasool’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona