Netflix set out to produce a high-budget web series titled Baahubali: Before the Beginning. This series was the supposed prequel for Baahubali part 1. But cut to now, Netflix has scrapped the series.
Netflix is reportedly unhappy with the output generated by the team and they have decided to call off the mega project.
The OTT giant has apparently spent over Rs 150 crores on the series already as it commenced shoot. But Netflix is not compromising with the quality and given the fact that they are displeased with what the showrunners have churned out, they have called off the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- New heroine revealed for much-hyped Tamil movie
- F3’s day one collections are here
- F3’s day one Nizam collections are here
- Poll : Who will win IPL 2022?
- Star producer’s credit card robbed
- Review : F3 – Comedy steals the show