It’s a shocker to the entire film industry with the passing away of Vijay Antony’s daughter Laara. Audiences and celebrities are not able to digest this news and are sending in their condolences to the actor cum music composer.
On the other hand, the makers of Thalapathy Vijay’s Leo were supposed to release a new poster today. Also, the teaser of Nitya Menen’s upcoming series Kumari Srimathi should have been released by now.
However, the makers of both these projects decided to postpone the release of their promotional content to tomorrow as a mark of respect to Laara. This good gesture of both teams is gaining appreciation online.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024