Actress Trisha is back in news once again. This time, she is rumored to be tying the knot with popular Kollywood hero Simbu. Speculations are rife that Trisha and Simbu will enter into wedlock in December. The rumors grew stronger when Simbu’s father T Rajender evaded media’s question about his son’s wedding with Trisha.
Trisha and Simbu had shared screen space in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (Tamil version of Ye Maya Chesave) in 2010 and again in Karthik Dial Seytha Yenn, a short film that released during the lockdown. Both the movies were directed by Gautham Menon.
Amid reports that the on-screen couple will be reteaming for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa’s sequel, the wedding rumors are adding fuel to the fire. We will have to wait until either Trisha or Simbu come up with some clarification regarding the ongoing buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary