Ever since young Mega actress Niharika Konidela had tied the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda last year, speculations about Chaitanya’s silver screen debut as an actor have been go viral on social media. However, Niharika gave the much-needed clarity on the ongoing speculations.
Niharika rubbished the reports of her husband’s acting debut. “He likes watching movies, but he is not interested in acting. He has some dreams and he is busy achieving them,” Niharika said in a latest interview which she gave along with Chaitanya. On the other hand, Chaitanya also confirmed that he has no plans to become an actor. He also ruled out acting with his wife Niharika in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?