Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer ongoing thriller, Mudra, is halfway through already. The film’s team is canning a few romantic scenes on the lead pair in the latest schedule. The film’s intriguing first look poster was unveiled on Nikhil’s birthday.
Mudra is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan. In the film, Nikhil essays the role of an investigative journalist named Arjun Lenin Suravaram. TN Santosh, the director of the original, is helming the Telugu version as well.
Rajkumar Akella and Kaviya Venugopal are jointly producing the movie, while Madhu is presenting it. Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date