Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer ongoing thriller, Mudra, is halfway through already. The film’s team is canning a few romantic scenes on the lead pair in the latest schedule. The film’s intriguing first look poster was unveiled on Nikhil’s birthday.
Mudra is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan. In the film, Nikhil essays the role of an investigative journalist named Arjun Lenin Suravaram. TN Santosh, the director of the original, is helming the Telugu version as well.
Rajkumar Akella and Kaviya Venugopal are jointly producing the movie, while Madhu is presenting it. Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release