Tollywood actor Nikhil Siddhartha’s father Shyam Siddhartha passed away yesterday. His sudden demise has left a void in the lives of Nikhil’s family.
The actor took to social media today and penned an emotional note about his beloved father. “Hope U find peace wherever you r Daddy..We Love u.. Our RTC Xroad movie and Biryani Outings, Travel,laughter, Summers in Mumbai.. will miss them all. I am always proud to be Your son. Hope we meet again daddy.”
In the note, Nikhil also mentioned that his father was a good man, who was also a state topper from JNTU Electronic Engineer. Shyam garu, a great fan of legends ANR and NTR, always wished to see his son on the big screen. He had been suffering from a rare disease called CorticoBasal Degeneration for the past 8 years and breathed his last yesterday.
Devastated that My father Shyam Siddhartha Passed away yesterday.
Hope U find peace wherever you r Daddy..We Love u..
Our RTC Xroad movie and Biryani Outings, Travel,laughter, Summers in Mumbai.. will miss them all.
I am always proud to be Your son. Hope we meet again daddy🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/vVsJOL6ad1
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) April 29, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
- Latest update on Vikram’s Thangalaan
- Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi seals its world television premiere date
- Poll : Which trailer of Adipurush did you find more captivating?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food