Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer ‘Nippu’ has opened last friday and the movie is receiving an average response at the Box Office. In East Godavari, the film managed to rake in a figure of about Rs 35 lakhs share for 4 days. The movie’s final share is expected to be between Rs 70 – Rs 80 lakhs in its complete run.
We will bring collection figures of more areas as and when they become available to us. Deeksha Seth is the heroine in this film and Gunasekhar is the director. Nippu has been produced by Y.V.S. Chowdhary.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer