Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer ‘Nippu’ has opened last friday and the movie is receiving an average response at the Box Office. In East Godavari, the film managed to rake in a figure of about Rs 35 lakhs share for 4 days. The movie’s final share is expected to be between Rs 70 – Rs 80 lakhs in its complete run.
We will bring collection figures of more areas as and when they become available to us. Deeksha Seth is the heroine in this film and Gunasekhar is the director. Nippu has been produced by Y.V.S. Chowdhary.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success