Young stars Nithiin and Sai Pallavi are currently busy with back-to-back projects. While Sai Pallavi’s Love Story and Virata Parvam are gearing up within a few weeks, Nithiin’s Maestro is releasing on June 11.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Nithiin and Sai Pallavi are under consideration for a romantic entertainer to be directed by popular script writer turned director Vakkantham Vamsi’s next directorial venture. An official announcement regarding this exciting project is awaited.
Vakkantham Vamsi had made his debut as a director with Allu Arjun and Anu Emmanuel’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix