Young hero Nithin and newcomer Srinivas Reddy were supposed to work together for a new movie. This project was recently launched in Hyderabad and Rakul Preet Singh of Venkatadri Express fame was signed up as the heroine. However, the movie has run into a bit of rough weather. We have heard that the film has been scrapped after some differences reportedly came up within the team.
Nithin’s sister, Nikitha Reddy was supposed to produce this movie on Srawanaa Movies banner and Sonu Sood was signed up as the villain. Nithiin is now going to begin work on Karunakaran’s romantic film, which will also be a home production.
A few days ago, another high profile project was put on hold and that is Venkatesh’s ‘Radha’.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad