Nithiin’s romantic entertainer, ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’, is reportedly getting ready for a November release. The movie is currently in post-production mode and work is going on at a good pace. The production unit is said to be looking at a date in the first week of November. Yami Gautam will be seen as the heroine in this movie.
Prem Sai is the director of this movie and he has worked with Prabhu Deva earlier. Well known director Gautham Menon is producing this film in both Telugu and Tamil. The film is expected to have a unique story line and Nithiin is quite happy with this project.
The film’s audio album has been composed by Karthik. Nithiin is now busy with the shooting of Puri Jagan’s ‘Heart Attack’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director