Star heroine, Nithya Menen is being hugely appreciated for her role in the recently released Awe. The talented actress is quite happy and spoke to the press yesterday.
Nithya revealed some very interesting aspects of her career and opened up about the much awaited NTR biopic. Nithya said that she was offered the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam which she politely refused.
Nithya said that she had her own reasons for not doing that role and also revealed it to the makers on an amicable note. She will next be seen in an interesting flick Praana which will release in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next