Star heroine, Nithya Menen is being hugely appreciated for her role in the recently released Awe. The talented actress is quite happy and spoke to the press yesterday.
Nithya revealed some very interesting aspects of her career and opened up about the much awaited NTR biopic. Nithya said that she was offered the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam which she politely refused.
Nithya said that she had her own reasons for not doing that role and also revealed it to the makers on an amicable note. She will next be seen in an interesting flick Praana which will release in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19