Nithya Menen’s upcoming bilingual film might be remade in Hindi, if all goes well. After a long gap, the actress had signed a film to be directed by yesteryear actress Sri Priya. The film’s Tamil title has been named has Malini 22 Palayamkottai and the Telugu version is yet to be named. It’s the official remake of a critically acclaimed Malayalam film 22 Female Kottatayam starring Rima Kallingal and Fahad. The remake has Nithya Menen reprising Rima Kallingal’s role whereas a Tamil actor Krish will reprise Fahad’s role. The film’s principal cast was introduced to the media in Chennai recently and Sri Priya revealed that she’s planning to make the film in Hindi as well. If it indeed happens, then it’ll be the debut film for Nithya Menen in Hindi. The film’s principal shooting will begin soon and it’s going to be one of the most intense films to be made in a long time, which revolves around the life of a rape victim.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic