It is a known fact that Ram is doing a film called Red in the direction of Kishore Tirumala. The shooting has been completed and the post-production is on.
As the Coronavirus scare is happening all over, there was a talk that Ram’s Red will be postponed to a further date. But the latest news is that the film will come on time which is on April 9th.
The film is the remake of Tamil film Thadam and has Nivetha Pethuraj playing a cop’s role. Sravanthi Movie is the banner behind this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?