Bollywood director Sriram Raghavan, who scored a good hit with his last film, Andhadhun has announced his next project recently. Starring Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Katrina Kaif as the main cast, the film is expected to go on sets from April.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that most of the film will be canned at some real locations in Pune and Mumbai. News is also that the film’s runtime is going to be just 90 minutes without an interval.
Sources reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s shooting is expected to wrap up in just thirty days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards