Bollywood director Sriram Raghavan, who scored a good hit with his last film, Andhadhun has announced his next project recently. Starring Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Katrina Kaif as the main cast, the film is expected to go on sets from April.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that most of the film will be canned at some real locations in Pune and Mumbai. News is also that the film’s runtime is going to be just 90 minutes without an interval.
Sources reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s shooting is expected to wrap up in just thirty days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours