Megastar Chiranjeevi unsuccessfully forayed into politics in 2009. Even though he served as a union minister in the UPA government, he could not make a mark in state or central politics. Making a wise decision, Chiru returned to movies with Khaidi No. 150 three years ago and there’s no looking back for him since then.
In the latest episode of Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam, Chiru told the actress that he had learnt a lot about politics in his 10 year old stint and that he realized that politics don’t suit him at all. The Megastar went on to say that he is very happy being an actor and ruled out a re-entry in politics in future. Chiru is currently working on his highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, under Koratala Siva’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date