Megastar Chiranjeevi unsuccessfully forayed into politics in 2009. Even though he served as a union minister in the UPA government, he could not make a mark in state or central politics. Making a wise decision, Chiru returned to movies with Khaidi No. 150 three years ago and there’s no looking back for him since then.
In the latest episode of Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam, Chiru told the actress that he had learnt a lot about politics in his 10 year old stint and that he realized that politics don’t suit him at all. The Megastar went on to say that he is very happy being an actor and ruled out a re-entry in politics in future. Chiru is currently working on his highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, under Koratala Siva’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Jr NTR’s Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu to commence this August
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers