Aadi Pinisetty, son of noted Director Ravi Raja Pinisetty, has had a very close call on the sets of his upcoming project ‘Gundello Godaari’ sometime ago and the actor was recollecting that incident while speaking to the media. “I had a close call along with Lakshmi Manchu during the shoot. We were almost drowning and it was scary. Even for the CG underwater shots, I found the going tough. I can swim by myself in a pool, but if left in the middle of the Godavari in a small boat, that is scary” , he said.
The actor says that he has had enough of these demanding and risky movies for sometime. “I want to concentrate on peaceful scripts and romantic projects for a while. In Aravan (Ekaveera), they made me jump on tress with my bare feet and ride horses. In Gundello Godaari, I nearly drowned. I enjoyed working for the movie but think I have had enough adventure for now”, says Aadi. He will also be seen in Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kochadiyan’ in a brief role.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans