Looks like there is no slowing down for Balakrishna’s Akhanda. The Boyapati Sreenu directorial has been roaring at the box office and collecting impressive figures since day 1.
On the 6th day, in Nizam, the movie minted a decent Rs. 90 lakhs share. With this, the film has made a total share of Rs. 14.30 crores so far.
The distributors and exhibitors of the film are so happy with the tremendous response and huge collections. The film is seeing good collections in other parts of AP as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30