Sharwanand is in full form as his new film, Mahanubhavudu has been impressing everyone all over. The film which released in a huge competition of films like Spyder and JLK came out as a Dussera winner and is running to decent collections all over.
The news now is that close to 30 screens have been added in just the city of Hyderabad alone showcasing how much the film has become popular. Sharwa’s act as a man who has OCD is leaving the audience in splits.
In the coming days, many more screens will be added in both the Telugu states say trade sources. Maruthi is in top form with his narration and clean comedy as the family audience are enjoying this film big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside