Post the success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Devarakonda has become quite busy and has a handful of films in his kitty. He is now working in the direction of Rahul for a very youthful entertainer.
The latest we hear is that from the past few days is that the film has been named Taxiwala as the story of the film revolves around a cab driver played by Vijay.
Now, the sources close to us reveal that Taxiwala is not the title of the film and the actual title will be revealed soon. The talkie part of the film has already been wrapped up a while back.
GA2 banner is producing this film which will be out in early 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?