Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and Puri Jagan have joined forces for the big budget entertainer ‘Ism’. The movie’s shoot is currently underway and the film itself is heading for a release on September 29th. Kalyan Ram will be seen in a powerful new way in this mass entertainer.
Generally, Puri’s mass films tend to have some vulgar scenes. This has become especially strong over the last few films. But for ‘Ism’, the director has dropped all of that. Sources who are working for the movie say that ‘Ism’ will be a totally different offering from the star director. “Kalyan Ram and Puri Jagan agreed together before the shoot started about the tone the film should take. There will be no vulgarity in the movie”, said our source.
Kalyan Ram will be seen as a journalist in the movie and former Miss India Aditi Arya will be seen as his heroine. Kalyan Ram is producing the movie on NTR Arts banner and Anoop Rubens is the music director.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties