Everyone thought that Rakul Preet’s career has come to an end when she was not getting offers in Telugu cinema.
But Rakul has stuck to her guns and did whatever films that came to her way in Hindi and Telugu. Now, the tides have changed as she is the busiest actress in the country.
Even the likes of Alia and Kriti Sanon, who are considered to be top heroines do not have so many films as Rakul.
Rakul has ten films in the form of Cinderella, Attack, Thank God, Runway 34, Doctor G, Chhatriwali, Ayalaan, Indian 2, Konda Polam, and October 31st Ladies Night in her kitty.
All these films will be out in the next two years making her the busiest heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3’s two-day collections in AP and TS are impressive
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad
- Team F3 plans to visit a theater in Hyderabad