When the first lockdown was announced, Megastar Chiranjeevi took the initiative and set up the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) to provide daily essentials to nearly 12,000 cine workers in the Telugu film industry. Even though the lockdown has been lifted, film shootings are yet to resume and this has impacted the livelihoods of all the daily wagers.
Understanding the plight of cine workers, Chiru and his support system at CCC have decided to provide the daily essentials for the second time. Chiru released a video and assured all the distraught daily wagers that all days will not be the same and that shootings will resume when the danger subsides. Chiru also urged the heads of various film associations to supply the essentials to all the deserving members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report