Vijay Devarakonda has a massive following in Chennai and this was proved with the manner in which Geetha Govindam made some good money at the box office.
Now, that Vijay is all set to make his debut in Tamil with NOTA, things have heated up even more. The latest we hear is that the trailer is eagerly being awaited in Tamil media and the youth of Chennai who like Vijay very much.
Gnanavel Raj is producing this film in Tamil and Telugu. Vijay will be seen as a politician in this film which is touted to be a full-on social entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali locks its release date
- Day-5 collections of Bimbisara in AP and TS are here
- Bellamkonda Ganesh’s debut film to release on Dussehra
- Shocking: Rana Daggubati deletes Instagram posts
- Another crucial weekend for Tollywood
- Sita Ramam inching towards $1 million mark