It is already reported that Bollywood legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan has signed a new film under the direction of senior filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is going to showcase the importance of friendship in life with an emotional touch.
As per the reports, Bollywood actor Boman Irani will be doing the second lead role in this as-yet-untitled. Though initially, news came out that the film will go on the floors from April, the latest developments indicate that the film’s regular shooting will commence from next month itself.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter