It is already reported that Bollywood legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan has signed a new film under the direction of senior filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film is going to showcase the importance of friendship in life with an emotional touch.
As per the reports, Bollywood actor Boman Irani will be doing the second lead role in this as-yet-untitled. Though initially, news came out that the film will go on the floors from April, the latest developments indicate that the film’s regular shooting will commence from next month itself.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US