Noted actress Andrea Jeremiah, who is riding high on the success of her recent outing Aval, has revealed an interesting news regarding Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu.
Speaking at a media interaction, Andrea said that she has a very good rapport with music director Devi Sri Prasad and that she is a huge fan of Devi’s work. Andrea went on to reveal that she has collaborated with DSP recently and recorded a song in Mahesh’s upcoming flick, BAN.
Incidentally, Andrea also sang a romantic number titled Zara Zara in Rakhi under DSP’s composition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s ‘Hawa’ not working – Here’s the proof
- No clear favorite to win to win Bigg Boss 5
- Teaser of Puneet Raj Kumar’s last film raises curiosity
- Ram Charan as Rama Raju looks destructive in RRR’s poster
- Samantha’s new film, Yashoda goes on floors
- Akhanda is a huge hit – We dissect the reasons why?