Noted actress Andrea Jeremiah, who is riding high on the success of her recent outing Aval, has revealed an interesting news regarding Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu.
Speaking at a media interaction, Andrea said that she has a very good rapport with music director Devi Sri Prasad and that she is a huge fan of Devi’s work. Andrea went on to reveal that she has collaborated with DSP recently and recorded a song in Mahesh’s upcoming flick, BAN.
Incidentally, Andrea also sang a romantic number titled Zara Zara in Rakhi under DSP’s composition.
- Will NOTA’s failure effect Taxiwaala’s opening?
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019