Noted actress Andrea Jeremiah, who is riding high on the success of her recent outing Aval, has revealed an interesting news regarding Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu.
Speaking at a media interaction, Andrea said that she has a very good rapport with music director Devi Sri Prasad and that she is a huge fan of Devi’s work. Andrea went on to reveal that she has collaborated with DSP recently and recorded a song in Mahesh’s upcoming flick, BAN.
Incidentally, Andrea also sang a romantic number titled Zara Zara in Rakhi under DSP’s composition.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry