Noted actress Andrea Jeremiah, who is riding high on the success of her recent outing Aval, has revealed an interesting news regarding Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu.
Speaking at a media interaction, Andrea said that she has a very good rapport with music director Devi Sri Prasad and that she is a huge fan of Devi’s work. Andrea went on to reveal that she has collaborated with DSP recently and recorded a song in Mahesh’s upcoming flick, BAN.
Incidentally, Andrea also sang a romantic number titled Zara Zara in Rakhi under DSP’s composition.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections