Noted actress Andrea Jeremiah, who is riding high on the success of her recent outing Aval, has revealed an interesting news regarding Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu.
Speaking at a media interaction, Andrea said that she has a very good rapport with music director Devi Sri Prasad and that she is a huge fan of Devi’s work. Andrea went on to reveal that she has collaborated with DSP recently and recorded a song in Mahesh’s upcoming flick, BAN.
Incidentally, Andrea also sang a romantic number titled Zara Zara in Rakhi under DSP’s composition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?