Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy with multiple projects and Ravanasura is one of them. Directed by the young filmmaker Sudheer Varma, the movie’s new schedule is currently underway.
The latest news is that South India’s famous music label Saregama has bagged the audio rights. It is heard that Saregama has spent a bomb to grab the rights.
Anu Emmanuel, Megha Akash, Faria Abdullah, Daksha Nagarkar and Poojitha Ponnada are the female leads in this action thriller. Ravi Teja will be seen as a lawyer. Sushanth is also playing a key role in this movie.
Produced by Abhishek Aggarwal and RT Teamworks, the movie has music composed by Harshavardhan Rameswar and Bheems Ceciroleo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara launches her own cosmetics brand
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu