Noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh, who had made several hit films in the past, filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police after receiving harassing calls. The producer alleged that a person named Ashok has been demanding Rs.10.75 lakhs from the past few months.
According to Suresh, he had hired a person in December last year to install lights and other electrical equipment during the song shoot of his son Bellamkonda Sai’s soon to be released film, Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Suresh told the cops that he had already paid the electrician an amount of Rs.2.75 lakhs.
The producer further revealed that Ashok started calling him, claiming it was his contract, and started demanding Rs.10.75 lakhs over the past few months, disrupting his work and causing severe inconvenience.
On the other hand, Ashok told the media that he had already filed a complaint with the Madhapur PS and Banjara Hills PS against Bellamkonda Suresh, after the producer failed to clear his dues. The cops are investigating the matter.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?