Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas has fallen sick. He had a mild heart attack and a stent was placed in his heart the other day. The noted producer had been in tremendous pressure from the last few months as there was no business as his theatres had been closed from four months due to lockdown.
A few days back, he had also announced two projects. As he suffered an attack, he was rushed to the hospital and the small surgery was done on him. Sunil Narang owns the famous AMB Cinemas in Hyderabad.
As of now, he is doing good and the doctors have advised him rest. He will be discharged tomorrow and this news was revealed by his brother Bharat Narang.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next
- Rana Daggubati to unveil Anushka’s Nishabdham’s trailer