Director Puri Jagannadh is currently busy shooting his 33rd movie, an ambitious love story titled Mehbooba. The film stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and debutant Neha Shetty in lead roles. Now, in a sudden surprise, Puri Jagannadh has announced his entry into the world of short films.
Puri took to Twitter this evening and revealed the first look poster of his debut short film, Hug. The poster is quite bold, where a young naked lady is seen hugging a tree in the woods. It looks like Puri has dealt with the relationship between the man and the nature in the movie. Hug releases on December 31 at 10 am.
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) December 22, 2017
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film