Director Puri Jagannadh is currently busy shooting his 33rd movie, an ambitious love story titled Mehbooba. The film stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and debutant Neha Shetty in lead roles. Now, in a sudden surprise, Puri Jagannadh has announced his entry into the world of short films.
Puri took to Twitter this evening and revealed the first look poster of his debut short film, Hug. The poster is quite bold, where a young naked lady is seen hugging a tree in the woods. It looks like Puri has dealt with the relationship between the man and the nature in the movie. Hug releases on December 31 at 10 am.
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) December 22, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too