Even as the release of his controversial political drama, Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu, has been deferred due to a, High Court order, director Ram Gopal Varma is undeterred. Going a notch higher, RGV has now announced a sequel to Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu.
“I did not insult or glorify any particular caste in my film. I also did not make the film to support or defame any political leader or a party. I am even planning a sequel to KRKR,” RGV said. RGV went on to say that the censor board is an outdated institution and that no filmmaker can make movies if he or she adheres to all the rules and regulations set up by the CBFC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league