Even as the release of his controversial political drama, Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu, has been deferred due to a, High Court order, director Ram Gopal Varma is undeterred. Going a notch higher, RGV has now announced a sequel to Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu.
“I did not insult or glorify any particular caste in my film. I also did not make the film to support or defame any political leader or a party. I am even planning a sequel to KRKR,” RGV said. RGV went on to say that the censor board is an outdated institution and that no filmmaker can make movies if he or she adheres to all the rules and regulations set up by the CBFC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood