Balakrishna and Krish, the actor and director duo of NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor NT Ramarao, today visited NTR’s hometown Nimmakuru. Addressing the local media, Balakrishna said that NTR will be shot in Nimmakuru and his mother’s native village Komaravolu.
“We want to bring in authenticity to the film and that’s why have decided to shoot the film in my parents’ native villages,” said Balakrishna. The star hero also confirmed that the film will be hitting the screens on January 9, the day his father NTR took oath as the Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
Bollywood stars Vidya Balan and Sachin Khedkar, Tollywood stars Rana, Rao Ramesh and Sumanth play crucial roles in NTR. Balakrishna is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?
- Nithin to host two different bashes for his wedding
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s special success event canceled
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?