On this day, in 2000, NTR had begun shooting for his first film as a hero, Ninnu Choodalani. Directed by VR Prathap and produced by Ramoji Rao, the film released in May, 2001. The film failed to set the box-office on fire, but Tarak went on to become a huge star in Tollywood later.
The Young Tiger’s fans are celebrating this memorable day by prominently trending the hashtags #2DecadesOfNTREra and #20YearsofNTRinTFI and a superbly designed Common Display Picture. A decade old tweet by NTR on his first day’s shoot is also doing the rounds on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata