Acclaimed Kannada hero Rakshit Shetty is a huge fan of Tollywood star NTR. Rakshit himself revealed his adulation for the Young Tiger while speaking at the trailer launch event of his upcoming cowboy entertainer, Athade Srimannarayana, this evening in Bengaluru.
Athade Srimannarayana (Avane Srimannarayana in Kannada) had its trailer launched by hero Nani. The trailer is quirky, intriguing and new-age. The film is hitting screens on December 27 simultaneously in five languages, including Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Apart from playing the main lead, Rakshit has also written the film’s story. Sachin Ravi is the director while Lovely and Rowdy fame Shanvi Srivastav is the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t