Acclaimed Kannada hero Rakshit Shetty is a huge fan of Tollywood star NTR. Rakshit himself revealed his adulation for the Young Tiger while speaking at the trailer launch event of his upcoming cowboy entertainer, Athade Srimannarayana, this evening in Bengaluru.
Athade Srimannarayana (Avane Srimannarayana in Kannada) had its trailer launched by hero Nani. The trailer is quirky, intriguing and new-age. The film is hitting screens on December 27 simultaneously in five languages, including Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Apart from playing the main lead, Rakshit has also written the film’s story. Sachin Ravi is the director while Lovely and Rowdy fame Shanvi Srivastav is the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release