Speaking at Aravindha Sametha’s success meet function this afternoon, star director Trivikram praised the film’s hero NTR to the sky. Trivikram said that NTR could even match his grandfather NT Rama Rao with his acting prowess.
“Every generation requires a torchbearer and NTR is undoubtedly the torchbearer of this generation,” said Trivikram. “Aravindha Sametha collected Rs 100 crores in 4 days, but I won’t take any credit for this success. I will give all the credit to NTR. He had told me not to worry about inserting unnecessary comedy scenes, fights and other commercial tropes,” Trivikram added.
Trivikram also mentioned each and every member of the film’s cast and crew and thanked them for their support and hardwork.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha