NTR and Kajal are going to team up for the second time for an untitled film to be directed by Srinu Vaitla. The duo had earlier paired up in Brindavanam which went on to become a huge hit. After delivering a blockbuster like Dookudu, Srinu Vaitla announced a big project with NTR and the past few months, he was busy with writing the film’s script. NTR is reportedly quite happy with the way the script has shaped up. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film on Parameshwari Arts banner. Thaman is composing the music. The film will go on floors in February and the regular shoot is expected to commence from the first week of March.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag