Amid sky-high expectations and positive pre-release buzz, NTR Kathanayakudu is hitting screens across the US in a few hours. Thanks to the craze among fans, NTR Kathanayakudu has taken an impressive start at the US box-office.
Until 12:30 PM EST, NTR Kathanayakudu grossed $261,100 from 147 locations with an average of $1,695 per location from the advance bookings. At this pace, the film may go on to collect around $650-700K by the end of its premieres on Tuesday night.
Irrespective of the talk generated from the premieres, NTR Kathanayakudu is expected to end up as the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career, beating Gautamiputra Satakarni ($1.67 million) by the end of its full run in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event