Amid sky-high expectations and positive pre-release buzz, NTR Kathanayakudu is hitting screens across the US in a few hours. Thanks to the craze among fans, NTR Kathanayakudu has taken an impressive start at the US box-office.
Until 12:30 PM EST, NTR Kathanayakudu grossed $261,100 from 147 locations with an average of $1,695 per location from the advance bookings. At this pace, the film may go on to collect around $650-700K by the end of its premieres on Tuesday night.
Irrespective of the talk generated from the premieres, NTR Kathanayakudu is expected to end up as the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career, beating Gautamiputra Satakarni ($1.67 million) by the end of its full run in the US.
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?