NTR Mahanayakudu is going through all sorts of troubles these days as it is finding it hard to collect money at the box office. The film opened to a disastrous start and is struggling to find its feet.
As the weekdays have begun, the collections have fallen down even further. Today, both the morning and afternoon shows did not even have 50% occupancy in both the states which is shocking of sorts.
The film’s run will be watched closely by the trade as the biopic is surely set to lose big money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi finalizes his next project after Acharya
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR