NTR Mahanayakudu is going through all sorts of troubles these days as it is finding it hard to collect money at the box office. The film opened to a disastrous start and is struggling to find its feet.
As the weekdays have begun, the collections have fallen down even further. Today, both the morning and afternoon shows did not even have 50% occupancy in both the states which is shocking of sorts.
The film’s run will be watched closely by the trade as the biopic is surely set to lose big money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment