NTR Mahanayakudu is going through all sorts of troubles these days as it is finding it hard to collect money at the box office. The film opened to a disastrous start and is struggling to find its feet.
As the weekdays have begun, the collections have fallen down even further. Today, both the morning and afternoon shows did not even have 50% occupancy in both the states which is shocking of sorts.
The film’s run will be watched closely by the trade as the biopic is surely set to lose big money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing