The grand film carnival IIFA Utsavam came to a glittering end last night in Hyderabad. Young Tiger NTR walked away with the Best Actor trophy for his performance in Janatha Garage, while Samantha snatched the Best Actress honor for A..Aa.
While receiving the award from Nagarjuna, NTR requested all the nominees for the Best Actor category to share the award, saying, “This is a collective effort of Telugu film industry”.
The awards ceremony was clearly dominated by Janatha Garage, which also won the Best Film (Mythri Movie Makers), Best Director (Koratala Siva), Best Music Director (DSP), Best Lyricist (Ramajogayya Sastry) and Best Playback Singer Female (Geetha Madhuri) awards.
Allu Arjun was honored with the Best Actor in a Supporting Role for his terrific portrayal of Gonagannareddy in Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi.
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?
- Thaman proves it yet again with Saaho
- 24 Kisses gets postponed again