The grand film carnival IIFA Utsavam came to a glittering end last night in Hyderabad. Young Tiger NTR walked away with the Best Actor trophy for his performance in Janatha Garage, while Samantha snatched the Best Actress honor for A..Aa.
While receiving the award from Nagarjuna, NTR requested all the nominees for the Best Actor category to share the award, saying, “This is a collective effort of Telugu film industry”.
The awards ceremony was clearly dominated by Janatha Garage, which also won the Best Film (Mythri Movie Makers), Best Director (Koratala Siva), Best Music Director (DSP), Best Lyricist (Ramajogayya Sastry) and Best Playback Singer Female (Geetha Madhuri) awards.
Allu Arjun was honored with the Best Actor in a Supporting Role for his terrific portrayal of Gonagannareddy in Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’