Around a month ago, hero NTR became a proud owner of India’s first Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule. The imported luxury car had reportedly cost him over Rs 5 crore. Now, Tarak has shelled out a bomb to buy his favorite fancy number 9999 for his Lamborghini.
According to the latest updates, Tarak paid Rs 17 lakh to bid for TS09 FS 9999 registration number at the Khairatabad RTO Office. It’s well known that Tarak has a sentiment of numbering all his cars with 9999, a family tradition that was earlier followed by his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao and father Harikrishna.
On the work front, Tarak is currently shooting for the game show, Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu. He had wrapped up the shooting for his highly-anticipated pan-India multi-starrer, RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Waltair Veerayya- Latest info on next promo
- Finally, Ginna gets its OTT release date
- Latest: Makers to reveal the killer of HIT 2
- Bigg Boss 6 – A section desperately want her to win
- Interview : Aishwarya Lekhsmi – In Matti Kusthi, we depicted men & women are equal entertainingly