It’s well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be acting in a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Titled NTR, the film will be directed by Teja and produced jointly by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapati and Balakrishna himself.
As per the latest updates, the film’s unit will be kick-starting the shoot tomorrow. The unit will start off shooting for a special teaser, which will be unveiled on January 18 to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary. Balayya will shoot for the teaser tomorrow, before he heads to Hindupur on the 29th. The teaser will be shot at Ramakrishna Studios, Nacharam.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral