It’s well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be acting in a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Titled NTR, the film will be directed by Teja and produced jointly by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapati and Balakrishna himself.
As per the latest updates, the film’s unit will be kick-starting the shoot tomorrow. The unit will start off shooting for a special teaser, which will be unveiled on January 18 to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary. Balayya will shoot for the teaser tomorrow, before he heads to Hindupur on the 29th. The teaser will be shot at Ramakrishna Studios, Nacharam.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry