It’s well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be acting in a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Titled NTR, the film will be directed by Teja and produced jointly by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapati and Balakrishna himself.
As per the latest updates, the film’s unit will be kick-starting the shoot tomorrow. The unit will start off shooting for a special teaser, which will be unveiled on January 18 to coincide with NTR’s death anniversary. Balayya will shoot for the teaser tomorrow, before he heads to Hindupur on the 29th. The teaser will be shot at Ramakrishna Studios, Nacharam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s second home production gets an interesting title
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow