There have been several instances in the past where NTR’s humility and professionalism floored his team members and fans. Now, a latest feat by the Young Tiger on the sets of his ongoing film, Jai Lava Kusa, is winning appreciation from all quarters.
It is well-known that NTR is shuttling between the sets of Jai Lava Kusa and Bigg Boss at the same time in Lonavala near Pune. NTR is shooting for Bigg Boss during weekends and joining Jai Lava Kusa’s team on weekdays.
In a staggering feat, NTR is literally having as many as 42 costume changes each day while shooting Jai Lava Kusa. Apparently, JLK’s team has been shooting close to 13 scenes every day and the costume changes are due to NTR’s triple roles.
While changing so many costumes every day could be a daunting task physically, the real challenge lies in juggling the characters one portrays. And it looks like NTR is pulling it off without a sweat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED votes for a digital release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India to see the daylight soon
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans before doing Rajamouli film
- Tollywood producers give up- All set for big OTT releases
- Its official: Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked promo on Youtube
- Young actress tests positive for COVID-19