It is a known fact that the shooting of NTR biopic is currently on at a jet speed in Hyderabad. The latest we have come to know is that the film’s shoot is going in NTR’s famous home in the Abids area of Hyderabad.
NTR has lived for several years in that house and shares a special bond with the location which has become a landmark now in Hyderabad. Some key scenes featuring Balakrishna are being shot now by the film’s director Krish.
The film’s shoot will go on for some more days in this location before heading to a specially erected set in RFC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra